NTPC Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2020-Full Notification
NTPC Limited, India’s largest power conglomerate with an installed capacity of 62,110 MW. commensurate with our country’s growth challenges, NTPC Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2020. NTPC has embarked upon an ambitious plan to attain a total installed capacity of 130 GW by 2032. To fuel its ambitious growth plan, NTPC Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2020. NTPC is looking for promising, dedicated, energetic young Graduate Engineers with brilliant academic records to join the organization. for more information click the official website link www.ntpccareers.net.
|Commencement of online registration in NTPC||16.06.2020|
|Last date of online registration in NTPC||06.07.2020|
- Candidate Belonging to general/EDS/OBC category in required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 150/-. The SC/ST/PWBD/XSM category candidates need to pay the registration fee. The payment can be made either in online or offline mode.
- Payment in offline mode: State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (No. 30987919993) at CAG branch, New Delhi, on behalf of NTPC. Candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper.
- GATE-2020 Registration Number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply online for NTPC ET-2020 on the website www.ntpccareers.net from 16.06.2020 to 06.07.2020.
- For more detailed information on GATE-2020, candidates may log on to ftps://gate.iltd.acin.
Upper Age Limit is 27 years as on last date of online application.
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute/University norms. Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree. A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET in the respective discipline.
- Reservations and relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) / XSM / EWS! PwBD candidates will be provided as per Government guidelines. Relaxations will be extended in vacancies identified for SC / ST/ OBC (non-creamy layer) EWS / PwBD.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwBD) once filled in the online application form will not be changed and no benefit of other categories will be admissible later on. The reserved category candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in the prescribed format of Government of India, issued by the competent authority, at the time of the interview, if called for.
- No registration fee will be charged from SC/ST/PwBD/XSM candidates during online registration at NTPC Ltd.
- SC, ST, and PwBD candidates with at least 55% marks in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply for the post.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PwBD-General, 13 years for PwBD-OBC, and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST candidates.
- The OBC candidates who belong to the ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled to concession admissible to the OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. The OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate in a prescribed format of Government of India, from a competent authority issued in the current year only. Also, OBC (NCL) candidates will have to give a self-undertaking indicating that they belong to OBC (Non-creamy Layer) category also at the time of GD & Interview if called for.
|Discipline advertised||Prescribed full-time degrees in Engineering|
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage/Power Electronics/Power Engineering.|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical/Production/Industrial EnggJ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering.|
|Electronics Engineering||Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication! Electronics & Power/Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication! Electrical & Electronics.|
|Instrumentation Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics Instrumentation & Control.|
NTPC Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2020. Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.50,000-1,60,000 at the basic pay of Rs. 50,000/- during one-year training. The other benefits such as Dearness Allowance, other perquisites, and allowances, terminal benefits, etc. will be admissible as per company rules in force from time to time during training / after absorption.
The selected candidates shall undergo one-year training at various places. The region of posting will be allotted upon Joining and the final place of posting within the allotted region will be decided after completion of training. NTPC Recruitment of Engineering Executive Trainees-2020. NTPC Engineer Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020: The National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC). Candidates can be placed, across the country, in any of the functions at projects/stations or offices including subsidiary companies of NTPC.
- MoFPI Recruitment 2022 : इन पदों पर नौकरी पाने का सुनहरा मौका, ऐसे करे आवेदन मिलेगी 2.5 लाख सैलरी
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 JE 1904 Posts Apply Online
- MHA Recruitment 2021 Apply Online ! www.mha.gov.in recruitment 2021
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 (84000 Vacancies) Notification Apply Online
- Recruitment Of West Bengal Police Constable 2021 Apply Now
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Constable Posts @kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- एसएसबी सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2021 – SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment Apply Online
- राजस्थान आरपीएससी भर्ती 2021 – RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Apply Now
- Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik 01/2022 Online Form
Explore The Article