Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification –
Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 Apply Now – Full Notifications
Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 Applications invited for Apprenticeship Training of One year in the Trade, Diploma & Degree Engineering disciplines in Deendayal Port Trust. Deendayal Port Trust is giving a wonderful opportunity for you. Online applications are invited from the eligible individuals to apply for Apprentice jobs on a contract basis for a one-year duration. Contenders who have passed ITI or degree or diploma can submit the applications for Deendayal Port Trust Apprentice Posts 2020 from 17/06/2020 to 07/07/2020. For more information go to the official website www.deendayalport.gov.in
Last date of Application is 07 / 07 / 2020.
Candidates are requested to complete the application procedure well in advance to avoid the ending days’ rush on website.
All Application Details Mention on The offiis
Below 28 years (as on 30.08.2020) in respect of any of the trades / disciplines mentioned above.
- The candidates should have passed the respective trade from ITI in the year 2016 or thereafter.
- The candidates should have passed the final examination of Graduation Degree (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.) on regular basis in the year 2018 or thereafter.
- The candidates should have passed the final examination of Diploma in Engineering in respective trade (on regular basis) in the year 2018 or thereafter.
- The candidates should have passed the final examination of Degree in Engineering in respective trade (on regular basis) in the year 2018 or thereafter.
- The selected candidates will have to execute necessary contracts to be registered with the concerned Board for Apprenticeship training mandatorily, as the case may be, under the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time, failing which, DPT may cancel the candidature for apprenticeship training without giving any reason. Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020.
- All ITI qualifications should be recognized by NCVT or State Council of Vocational Training Board. Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020.
- All Diploma Engineering qualifications / Graduation Degree (B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com.) should be granted by a State Board of Technical Education or recognized by the State Government concerned or the Central Government. Port Trust Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020.
All Engineering Graduate shall:
- (a)hold a degree in engineering or technology granted by a statutory University, or an institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament;
- (a)holds the qualifications which exempt him from Sections A and B examinations of the Institution of Engineers (India).
- Candidates applying for any of the trades/disciplines mentioned above should not have undergone or should not be undergoing apprenticeship training in the past.
- Candidates who have already worked or are currently working in any Government / Public sector / Autonomous / Private organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should possess a valid E-mail ID and mobile phone no.
|1||Fitter||8||4||1||1||2||0||0||ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in|
|Rs. 7700/- per month*|
|2||Draughtsman (Civil)||8||3||1||1||2||1||0||Rs. 7700/- per month*|
who have completed ITI course having a duration of 1 year)
|Rs. 7700/- per month*|
|3||Mechanic Diesel||10||5||1||1||3||0||0||Rs. 7700/- per month*|
Rs. 8,050/- per month*
|5||Mechanical Engineering||10||4||2||1||3||0||0||Regular – Diploma Engineering (Mechanical)||Rs. 8,000/- per month*|
|06||Electrical Engineering||10||4||2||1||3||0||0||Regular – Diploma Engineering (Electrical)|
|07||Civil Engineering||10||4||2||1||3||0||0||Regular – Diploma Engineering (Civil)|
|08||Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology||6||0||1||1||2||1||1||Regular – Diploma Engineering (Electronics / Computer Science / Information Technology)|
- MoFPI Recruitment 2022 : इन पदों पर नौकरी पाने का सुनहरा मौका, ऐसे करे आवेदन मिलेगी 2.5 लाख सैलरी
- UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021 JE 1904 Posts Apply Online
- MHA Recruitment 2021 Apply Online ! www.mha.gov.in recruitment 2021
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 Apply Online
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2021 (84000 Vacancies) Notification Apply Online
- Recruitment Of West Bengal Police Constable 2021 Apply Now
- Kolkata Police Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for Constable Posts @kprb.kolkatapolice.gov.in
- एसएसबी सब इंस्पेक्टर भर्ती 2021 – SSB Sub Inspector Recruitment Apply Online
- राजस्थान आरपीएससी भर्ती 2021 – RPSC Headmaster Recruitment Apply Now
- Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik 01/2022 Online Form
Explore The Article