Unique Identification Authority Of India (UIDAI)2020
- Aadhar Card Scheme Launched: 28/01/2009
- Enrollment Start Date: 28/01/2009
How To Apply New Aadhar Card:-
- Step-1: Find Your Nearest Enrollment Legal Center to Choose Your State Name, District Name And Area Details ( Village/ Town, Other Details & Pin Code ).
- step-2: Go to Aadhar Card Enrollment Venue And Submit Your Documents And Other Related Documents Photo, Bio-Metric Details.
- Step-3 : After Completed Step ( 1 & 2 ) Few Days Latter Your Aadhar Card is Available on Portal.
- Step-4: After 1 Week You Download Your Aadhar Card Online.
How to Download E Aadhar Card:-
- Step-1: Open the E Aadhar Card Download Link ( Given Below ).
- Step-2: Enter Your Enrollment No./ Aadhar Card No. to Get OTP Password in Registered Mobile Number
- Step-3: Enter Your OTP (One Time Password) Password to Download Aadhar Card.
- Step- 4: After Download You Have to Enter Your Area Pin Code And Final Download Your Aadhar Card.
Online Correction E Aadhar Card:-
- Step-1: Enter Your Aadhar Number & You Will Get OTP Password On Your Registered No.
- Step-2: Correct Your Data Which You Want to Correct
- Step-3: Upload Documents ( Documents Which Contained Photo )
- Step-4: Submit Your Form
- Note: If You are not Able to Correct Online then Go to Nearest Enrollment Aadhar Center.
|Download E Aadhar Card||Click Here|
|Check Aadhar Card Status||Click Here|
|For Online Correction / Update||Click Here|
|Locate Enrollment Center||Click Here|
|Check Aadhar Card / Bank Linking Status||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Explore The Article